Verification Code

  I Agree to Terms & Conditions
Check Your Website Value

Invalid or Restricted Domain

$ 10,001
Last Updated: April 24, 2017

Update Stats
  • Domain Age: 7 years & 5 months old
  • Domain Authority: 0/100
  • Alexa Rank: 155,100
  • Backlinks: N/A
  • Estimated Value: $ 10,001
Website Details
Page Speed Score
38 Out of 100
Bounce Rate
100 Out of 100
Domain Authority
0 Out of 100
Meta Tags

cameroun24.net :: Portail : L'info en continue du Cameroun, de l'Afrique et du Monde 24/24 :: cr

Cameroun24.net - Le Cameroun comme il va en Afrique et dans le Monde. Notre but est de fournir aux internautes toute l'actualité quotidienne sur le Cameroun et aux touristes toutes les informations

Traffic Estimate
visitors Daily Unique Visitors 2,764
pageviews Daily Page Views 13,820
Indexed Pages
google Google Index N/A
bing Bing Index 23
yahoo Yahoo Index 23
Alexa Traffic History
Traffic Graph
Search Graph
SEO Information
Source Stats
alexa Alexa Rank 155,100
dmoz Directory Listed No
links Total Backinks N/A
speed Page Speed 38/100
bounce rate Bounce Rate 100/100
DA Domain Authority 0/100
Social Media Information
Source Stats
google plus Google +1s N/A
fb Facebook Likes N/A
fb Facebook Shares N/A
fb Facebook Comments N/A
tweet Tweets N/A
in LinkedIn Shares N/A
pin Pinterest Pins N/A
stumbleupon StumbleUpon N/A
vk VKontakte N/A
Domain Whois
Domain Registrar: ENOM, INC.
date Registration Date: 2010-09-22 7 years, 5 months & 7 days ago
date Last Updated: 2016-08-18 1 years, 6 months & 10 days ago
date Expiration Date: 2017-09-22 5 months & 5 days left
Hosting Information
Host IP Address Country
ns1.clusterspan7.net country flag US
ns2.clusterspan7.net country flag US
ns3.clusterspan7.net country flag US
ns4.clusterspan7.net country flag US

Disclaimer: Please be advised that yourwebsitevalue.com gives an estimate that is solely for entertainment purposes. We do not guarantee any validity in any information displayed on this site. If you are interested in knowing the true value of a website or online asset please consult a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).